How will I know?

How will I know why
You were never satisfy
For all the things I know
That made my love show.

We’ve been so happy before
Walking and laughing by the shore
Never imagine it would last
But everything happened so fast.

I gave you so much love
I thought it will be enough
But why there’s in your eyes
I can see something in disguise.

Then suddenly you are gone
Wondering what I have done
Why you disappear without saying goodbye
Left me all alone wanted to die.

How will I know now
That you’ve love me somehow
You don’t even said a word
Just left me and ruin my world.

How can I tell you my love
You really hurt me so bad
There’s nothing left for me
But a heart full of misery.

Date written: 1-21-1999

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Funny, Sad Facts in Life

Friends

Where do you belong?