A Reason

"All my life, I have accepted everything because I believe in this: “Everything happens for a reason”. The hardest part is: “Finding out what the reason is.”

This text message woke me up so early in the morning. It’s from a friend who never fails to strike me with her text messages. It’s always like, there are hidden meaning with those words. Well I do agree with that message. Everything happens for a reason whether the reason is good or bad. I guess I am one of those people who often find for the reason in everything that happens in my life. I know for a fact that even the opening of our eyes in the morning has a reason. The falling of the leaves…the raindrops fall…the setting of the sun…a heartbreak…

I remember long time ago, I asked an older friend what’s the purpose of a person’s existence here on earth. I don’t exactly remember her answer but I remember she said that “people exist because of people too…people needs people…like you can say, you exist because I need you and vice versa”. I guess what she means is that, a person exist to comply another person’s needs. Remember the saying: “No man is an island?” I do understand what she’s trying to say but I still want a deeper explanation.

I don’t know what I really want to know but I just knew that I want more answers. It seems not enough. So I continue to live each day finding for a reason in everything that’s happening to me and trying to realize the purpose of my existence. Now I know the very reason why I go on with this life is because of those people who really needs me…”My Family”. Was there any reason why I exist in this world? Was there someone I still don’t know that needs my existence? Lol! I’m just wondering.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Funny, Sad Facts in Life

Friends

Where do you belong?