Sleep

“SLEEP…for others: A form of rest, a routine, refreshment, a quiet moment for the mind and body, or perhaps a hobby. But Psychology tells us that: It is one of the most common forms of ESCAPE...from loneliness, sadness, frustrations, rejections and from almost any problem possible. So next time when a friend frequently sleeps, Say: “if you need someone to talk to, I’m just here. I’ll listen.” Rather than saying: “sweet dreams”.

There are times that I wish I could sleep more…or wishing that when I fall asleep, I won’t be able to wake up again. I know it’s a bad thinking but sometimes I do really wish I could sleep forever so that I won’t be able to think again. I’m tired of thinking because I don’t know what to think anymore. I am afraid that I will come to a point of losing my sanity because of thinking too much…I guess I rather die than going crazy. I just want to sleep and not to feel anything anymore. I don’t want to feel the emptiness that covers my whole being. How could I understand other people’s pain when I don’t even understand my own? Why do I care so much of their feelings while it’s alright for me to feel hurt most of the time? How could I listen to someone so subtly and give advice while I couldn’t even give myself a single answer to all my questions? Ah! Life’s irony, I’m even not sure if I will ever understand all of it.

I just want to sleep forever…I want to escape from everything. I want to have a break. I want to take a rest from this mind boggling life. I don’t want to feel the pain of this hollowness in my heart anymore. How I really wish that life could just be a wonderful dream…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Funny, Sad Facts in Life

Friends

Where do you belong?